Custodigit is the fastest, most secure way for financial service providers to create a digital asset service offering. Fully customisable and seamlessly integrated with every core banking system. On-brand, on-time, on-budget and on-record, Custodigit is your gateway to a digital asset offering.
Are you motivated to contribute to the ongoing transformation of financial markets? Are you an experienced Senior Test Manager/Head Quality and Operation looking for a new project? Have you worked in Financial Services? We are looking for an experienced Senior Test Manager/Head Quality and Operation with a technical background to join a focused team who are defining the Custodigit flagship product. Come and help us figure out how to combine the world of Distributed Ledger Technologies with the regulated landscape of the financial markets.
What you will do:
As a Security Officer you report to the CIO. Together with our international team you are responsible for the successful development of our product.
- You ensure together with our partner the quality of the system and you create and maintain the testing strategy, planning and accompany the execution as well as the reporting
- Together with our customers, you plan the acceptance tests and ensure the availability of the systems and test data
- You advise and support the development teams in the creation and maintenance of automated tests. If required, your able to write tests, mocks or simulators by yourself
- Since quality management does not end with the installation, you see yourself as responsible for learning from productive issues and improving both the tests and the product itself
What you will bring:
In order to succeed in this role you should have the following experience:
- Professional track record with >5 years of professional work experience as a Test Manager
- Many years of practical experience with technologies like Serenity BDD, Selenium, Cucumber, REST Assured and Apache JMeter
- Familiar with test reporting in Atlassian JIRA (Xray or equal)
- Completed ISTQB or equal training and certification
- Deeper interest in DLT, Crypto Currencies and Digital Assets
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, fluency in English is required, proficiency in German is a plus
You should also be inquisitive and a natural problem solver.
Our core values include:
- Providing a Supportive Environment
- Upholding Excellence in People
- Focusing on Partnership with Clients
- Delivering High quality Work
- Promoting Company-wide Entrepreneurship
- Having an Appetite for Change
What we offer in return:
- The ability to work on an industry leading platform, for a company that is a market leader and has positioned itself at the core of the future FMI
- Work in a small and dynamic core-team which provides the platform for personal development and assuming ownership
- Flexible home office as part of the company culture (also post Covid19)
If you think that you’d like to work in a dynamic environment where we count on your creativity then you should talk to us. In order to apply, you will need to upload your CV and your cover letter. Add additional information as needed. Your application will be reviewed by us. We will screen your CV, and review your qualifications with the team to determine if your competencies and skills match the requirements of the available role. We look very much forward meeting you.