Custodigit is the fastest, most secure way for financial service providers to create a digital asset service offering. Fully customisable and seamlessly integrated with every core banking system. On-brand, on-time, on-budget and on-record, Custodigit is your gateway to a digital asset offering.
Are you a seasoned veteran of the financial markets, have you dealt with Tokenised Securities? Do you think the DLT is cool? If so, we want to hear from you! We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with a technical background to join a small focused team who are defining the Custodigit flagship product. Come and help us figure out how to combine the world of crypto with the regulated landscape of the financial markets.
What you will do:
This role will act as a driver for change i.e. identifying change opportunities, proposing solutions and supporting the business in their implementation, across the company and clients – globally.
- Interacts with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand problems and needs.
- Gather, document and analyse business needs and requirements.
- Work with the business to identify opportunities for improvement in business operations and processes.
- Drive change by proactively proposing solutions to business problems.
- Documents functional/non-functional business requirements.
- Interact with system architects and developers to ensure the system is properly implemented.
- Help test the system, create system documentation and user manuals.
- Design and lead user training sessions.
- Manage workload to ensure delivery to agreed business timetable / project targets.
- Report on issues and progress status.
What you will bring:
In order to suceed in this role you should have the following experience:
- Financial services / banking
- Mixed asset class – this could include debt, corporate actions, currencies, derivatives, etc
- Knowledge of the DLT space – ERC20 tokens would be of interest
- Any DeFi knowledge will be of benefit
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must, German and French a plus.
- Any other languages will be a benefit
- Any Programming experience will be a benefit (Java, C#, C++, HTML)
- Any Jira experience will be a benefit
- Previous experience as a BA 5 years min, >10 years preferred.
You should also be inquisitive, a natural problem solver, and a strong communicator both spoken and written.
Our core values include:
- Providing a Supportive Environment
- Upholding Excellence in People
- Focusing on Partnership with Clients
- Delivering High quality Work
- Promoting Company-wide Entrepreneurship
- Having an Appetite for Change
What we offer in return:
- The ability to work on an industry leading platform, for a company that is a market leader and has positioned itself at the core of the future FMI
- Work in a small and dynamic core-team which provides the platform for personal development and assuming ownership
- Flexible home office as part of the company culture (also post Covid19)
If you think that you’d like to work in a dynamic environment where we count on your creativity then you should talk to us. In order to apply, you will need to upload your CV and your cover letter. Add additional information as needed. Your application will be reviewed by us. We will screen your CV, and review your qualifications with the team to determine if your competencies and skills match the requirements of the available role. We look very much forward meeting you.