Custodigit is the fastest, most secure way for financial service providers to create a digital asset service offering. Fully customisable and seamlessly integrated with every core banking system. On-brand, on-time, on-budget and on-record, Custodigit is your gateway to a digital asset offering.
Are you motivated to contribute to the ongoing transformation of financial markets? Are you an experienced Solution Architect looking for a new project? Have you worked in Financial Services? We are looking for an experienced Senior Solution Architect/Lead Developer with a technical background to join a focused team who are defining the Custodigit flagship product. Come and help us figure out how to combine the world of Distributed Ledger Technologies with the regulated landscape of the financial markets.
What you will do:
As a Solution Architect you report to the CIO. Together with our international team you are responsible for the successful development of our product.
- As part of a cross functional feature team, you define the solution architecture for new business or technical requirements and guide the implementation
- You ensure the compliance with the guidelines of security, architecture, risk and audit and you consider the non-functional requirements that are necessary for a scalable and resilient application
- Creation and maintenance of specifications, concepts and documentation
- To be familiar with the application, you are also involved in the implementation and ensure the quality of the code as well as the processes. As a leader, you actively take the time and implement features whenever possible
- As a member of the architecture board, you also work on the strategic development of the product
What you will bring:
In order to succeed in this role you should have the following experience:
- University degree at Bachelor’s or Master’s level (ETH/FH/Uni) in computer science or similar
- Professional track record with >5 years of professional work experience in Financial Services and >3 years of experience as a Solution Architect or Lead Developer
- Many years of practical experience with technologies like Java, Springboot, Kafka, OpenShift, Jenkins, Helm as well as microservices architecture and event-based architecture.
- In depth understanding of DLT, Crypto Currencies and Digital Assets and proven experience or strong interest in any of the following: i) Smart Contracts; and ii) ERC Standards
- Familiar with the application of cryptographic libraries, tools and a good knowledge of cryptography theory (hash, signatures, encryption algorithms)
- Professional leadership of developers in your team (lead by example)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, fluency in English is required, proficiency in German is a plus
- Completed CPSA or TOGAF training/certification (preferred)
- Experience in agile software projects (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe) (preferred)
- Experience in the area of banking, trading or custodian systems and knowledge about the standard interfaces and technologies (preferred)
You should also be inquisitive and a natural problem solver.
Our core values include:
- Providing a Supportive Environment
- Upholding Excellence in People
- Focusing on Partnership with Clients
- Delivering High quality Work
- Promoting Company-wide Entrepreneurship
- Having an Appetite for Change
What we offer in return:
- The ability to work on an industry leading platform, for a company that is a market leader and has positioned itself at the core of the future FMI
- Work in a small and dynamic core-team which provides the platform for personal development and assuming ownership
- Flexible home office as part of the company culture (also post Covid19)
If you think that you’d like to work in a dynamic environment where we count on your creativity then you should talk to us. In order to apply, you will need to upload your CV and your cover letter. Add additional information as needed. Your application will be reviewed by us. We will screen your CV, and review your qualifications with the team to determine if your competencies and skills match the requirements of the available role. We look very much forward meeting you.