Custodigit is the fastest, most secure way for financial service providers to create a digital asset service offering. Fully customisable and seamlessly integrated with every core banking system. On-brand, on-time, on-budget and on-record, Custodigit is your gateway to a digital asset offering.
This role will act as a driver for change i.e. identifying change opportunities, proposing solutions and supporting the business in their implementation, across the company and clients – globally.
What you will do:
- In your role as requirements engineer you ensure the connection between customers, business, and development
- Together with the stakeholders and with the support of solution architects, you analyze the requirements and develop the solution that can be implemented most efficiently within our existing product
- Your technical experience allows you to analyze the source code of our product
- You have a passion for describing technical requirements and presenting them to development teams, explaining them and guiding the teams during the development phase
- At the end of the development, you are happy to critically review the result of your work and present it to the business or customer
- Working in a team and finding the best solution for all involved motivates you on and through your open manner you contribute significantly to a good atmosphere in the team
What you will bring:
In order to succeed in this role you should have the following experience:
- Several years of experience (> 5 years) in the role of requirement engineer or business analyst, preferably in financial services, banking, or trading
- University degree at Bachelor’s or Master’s level (ETH/FH/Uni) in computer science or similar or a professional education in the field of banking
- Interest and a basic understanding of cryptocurrencies, DLT, DeFi
- Technical experience e.g., as a developer is an advantage
- Business process modelling and re-engineering (BPM)
- Familiar with tools such as Jira, Confluence, Splunk, SQL developer and agile methodologies
- Experience in working closely with international and hybrid development teams (on-site and nearshore)
- Fluency (written and spoken) in English and German is a must, and any other languages will be a benefit
You should also be inquisitive, a natural problem solver, and a strong communicator both spoken and written.
What we offer in return:
- Ability to work on an industry leading platform, for a company that is a market leader and has positioned itself at the core of the future Financial Markets Infrastructure
- Work in a small and dynamic core-team which provides the platform for personal development and assume ownership
- A dynamic, mentally stimulating environment and the opportunity to shape the crypto world
- Flexible home office as part of the company culture (also post Covid)
If you think that you’d like to work in a dynamic environment where we count on your creativity then you should talk to us. In order to apply, you will need to upload your CV and your cover letter. Add additional information as needed. Your application will be reviewed by us. We will screen your CV, and review your qualifications with the team to determine if your competencies and skills match the requirements of the available role. If interested, please apply on the below link. All applications are managed by Elisa Salaberri, our Recruitment Partner from Badenoch + Clark. Should there be any questions, please reach out through firstname.lastname@example.org. Elisa is looking forward to hearing from you.