Custodigit is the fastest, most secure way for financial service providers to create a digital asset service offering. Fully customisable and seamlessly integrated with every core banking system. On-brand, on-time, on-budget and on-record, Custodigit is your gateway to a digital asset offering.
Are you a seasoned Product Manager (10+ years), have you worked in Financial Services? We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with DLT experience to join a small focused team who are defining the Custodigit flagship product. Come and help us drive innovation and combine the world of Distributed Ledger Technologies with the regulated landscape of the financial markets.
What you will do:
As an Expert/Senior Product Manager you report to the Head of Product Mgmt. You support in deriving a product vision and roadmap for the next 12-24 months on how DLT is applied to Capital Markets and Financial Market Infrastructure (FMI) based on the corporate strategy.
- Manage market research, define roadmaps and time-integrated plans for product introduction, take the lead on new product features and ensure the translation into business requirements
- Assume the role of “Product Owner” in agile teams, prioritize the backlog, and provide clarity to technical teams, testers and scrum masters
- Ensure a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, and improve customer experience and drive growth
- Set the scope, prioritize and align activities based on business and customer impact.
- Collaborate with the technical teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources allocation.
- Act as a mentor and sparring partner for your more junior team members.
- Be an ambassador of the product and engage in pre-sales activities.
What you will bring:
In order to succeed in this role you should have the following experience:
- Previous experience as Expert or Senior Product Manager
- Extensive professional track record with >10 years of professional work experience in Financial Services focusing on Capital Markets and Financial Market Infrastructure
- In depth understanding of DLT and Crypto Assets and how they are applied to Capital Markets
- Ability to explain technical concepts and technologies to business leaders, as well as business concepts to technologists
- Comfortably interact and explain concepts to senior external stakeholders and clients
- Effectively drive people, processes and technology change in a dynamic, complex multi-stakeholder operating environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, fluency in English is required, proficiency in German is a plus
You should also be inquisitive, a natural problem solver, and a strong communicator both spoken and written.
Our core values include:
- Providing a Supportive Environment
- Upholding Excellence in People
- Focusing on Partnership with Clients
- Delivering High quality Work
- Promoting Company-wide Entrepreneurship
- Having an Appetite for Change
What we offer in return:
- Ability to work on an industry leading platform, for a company that is a market leader and has positioned itself at the core of the future FMI
- Work in a small and dynamic core-team which provides the platform for personal development and assuming ownership
- Flexible home office as part of the company culture (also post Covid19)
If you think that you’d like to work in a dynamic environment where we count on your creativity then you should talk to us. In order to apply, you will need to upload your CV and your cover letter. Add additional information as needed. Your application will be reviewed by us. We will screen your CV, and review your qualifications with the team to determine if your competencies and skills match the requirements of the available role. We look very much forward meeting you.