Custodigit is the fastest, most secure way for financial service providers to create a digital asset service offering. Fully customisable and seamlessly integrated with every core banking system. On-brand, on-time, on-budget and on-record, Custodigit is your gateway to a digital asset offering.
Are you motivated to contribute to the ongoing transformation of financial markets? Are you an experienced Security Officer looking for a new project? Have you worked in Financial Services? We are looking for an experienced Security Officer with a technical background to join a focused team who are defining the Custodigit flagship product. Come and help us figure out how to combine the world of Distributed Ledger Technologies with the regulated landscape of the financial markets.
What you will do:
As a Security Officer you report to the CIO. You support him in all his tasks securing the SaaS platform, the corporate environment as well as the Custodigit employees and customers.
- You develop, implement, maintain and oversee the enforcement of internal security policies and procedures
- You conduct regularly scheduled audits on internal systems and host third-party audits as required in order to maintain certifications and compliance certificates
- You analyse the platform operations and development processes from a security perspective and propose improvements
- You deploy, manage and maintain security audit systems and their corresponding or associated software
- You help design and run key ceremonies and key management processes
- You maintain the risk map and monitor vulnerabilities
- You collaborate with the technical teams to ensure the secure implementation of new features and support architectural decisions with your security knowledge
- You organise penetration tests and manage ethical hackers as part of our bug bounty program
- You support the sales processes on all security topics
What you will bring:
In order to succeed in this role you should have the following experience:
- Previous experience as a security officer supporting audits, experience with ISAE 3000 /ISAE 3402 frameworks is a plus
- Professional track record with >5 years in an IT industry and preferably in the Finance Industry
- Comfortably interact and explain concepts to senior external stakeholders and clients
- Effectively drive processes and technology change in a dynamic, operating environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, fluency in English is required, proficiency in German is a plus
- Experience with O365 Security Center (preferred)
- Security certifications (preferred)
You should also be inquisitive and a natural problem solver.
Our core values include:
- Providing a Supportive Environment
- Upholding Excellence in People
- Focusing on Partnership with Clients
- Delivering High quality Work
- Promoting Company-wide Entrepreneurship
- Having an Appetite for Change
What we offer in return:
- The ability to work on an industry leading platform, for a company that is a market leader and has positioned itself at the core of the future FMI
- Work in a small and dynamic core-team which provides the platform for personal development and assuming ownership
- Flexible home office as part of the company culture (also post Covid19)
If you think that you’d like to work in a dynamic environment where we count on your creativity then you should talk to us. In order to apply, you will need to upload your CV and your cover letter. Add additional information as needed. Your application will be reviewed by us. We will screen your CV, and review your qualifications with the team to determine if your competencies and skills match the requirements of the available role. We look very much forward meeting you.