Custodigit is the fastest, most secure way for financial service providers to create a digital asset service offering. Fully customisable and seamlessly integrated with every core banking system. On-brand, on-time, on-budget and on-record, Custodigit is your gateway to a digital asset offering.
Are you motivated to contribute to the ongoing transformation of financial markets? Are you an experienced Product Manager looking for a new project? Have you worked in Financial Services? We are looking for a Product Manager, ideally with a business and technical background to join a small focused team who are defining the Custodigit flagship product. Come and help us figure out how to combine the world of Distributed Ledger Technologies with the regulated landscape of the financial markets.
What you will do:
As a Product Manager you report to the Head of Product Mgmt. You drive the innovation and product development process for how DLT is applied to Capital Markets and Financial Market Infrastructure (FMI) based on the corporate strategy.
- Manage market research, define roadmaps, take the lead on new product features and ensure the translation into business requirements
- Assume the role of “Product Owner” in agile teams, help prioritize the backlog, and provide clarity to technical teams, testers and scrum masters
- Ensure a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, and improve customer experience and drive growth
- Set the scope, prioritize and align activities based on business and customer impact
- Collaborate with the technical teams to deliver innovative solutions
- Be an ambassador of the product and engage in pre-sales activities when required
- Develop a deep and profound understanding of DLT topics
What you will bring:
In order to succeed in this role you should have the following experience:
- Previous experience as a Product Manager
- Professional track record with >5 years of professional work experience in Financial Services
- In depth understanding of DLT and Crypto Assets
- Ability to explain technical concepts and technologies to business leaders, as well as business concepts to technologists
- Comfortably interact and explain concepts to senior external stakeholders and clients
- Effectively drive processes and technology change in a dynamic, operating environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, fluency in English is required, proficiency in German is a plus
- Feel comfortable acting as a speaker on key DLT topics with internal and external stakeholders
You should also be inquisitive, a natural problem solver, and a strong communicator both spoken and written.
Our core values include:
- Providing a Supportive Environment
- Upholding Excellence in People
- Focusing on Partnership with Clients
- Delivering High quality Work
- Promoting Company-wide Entrepreneurship
- Having an Appetite for Change
What we offer in return:
- The ability to work on an industry leading platform, for a company that is a market leader and has positioned itself at the core of the future FMI
- Work in a small and dynamic core-team which provides the platform for personal development and assuming ownership
- Flexible home office as part of the company culture (also post Covid19)
If you think that you’d like to work in a dynamic environment where we count on your creativity then you should talk to us. In order to apply, you will need to upload your CV and your cover letter. Add additional information as needed. Your application will be reviewed by us. We will screen your CV, and review your qualifications with the team to determine if your competencies and skills match the requirements of the available role. We look very much forward meeting you.