Custodigit is the fastest, most secure way for financial service providers to create a digital asset service offering. Fully customisable and seamlessly integrated with every core banking system. On-brand, on-time, on-budget and on-record, Custodigit is your gateway to a digital asset offering.
Are you a seasoned veteran of the financial markets (10+ years), have you worked in Financial Services? You have a proven track record of professional work experience in an established Financial Service with link to Capital Markets and Financial Market Infrastructure? We are looking for an experienced Product Manger to join a small focused team who are defining the Custodigit flagship product. Come and help us figure out how to combine the world of Distributed Ledger Technologies with the regulated landscape of the financial markets.
What you will do:
This role will act as a driver for change i.e. identifying opportunities, proposing solutions and supporting the business in their implementation, across the company and clients – globally.
- As Head of Product Management you and are part of the Custodigit senior management team
- Based on the corporate strategy ensure a derived and formulated product vision and roadmap for the next 12-24 months of how DLT is applied to Capital Markets
- Drive and manage market research, ensure the generation of new product requirements and oversee the translation into detailed business requirements and prototypes
- Ensure a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Set the scope and prioritize and align activities based on business and customer impact
- Ensure collaboration with the engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Formulate an opinion on Tokenized Securities / Staking and how the market will evolve
- Be an Ambassador of the product and engage in Pre-Sales activities
- Acts as a mentor for your team ensuring knowledge transfer and developed through a Personal Development Plan (PDP)
What you will bring:
In order to suceed in this role you should have the following experience:
- Extensive professional track record with >15 years of professional work experience in an established Financial Service with link to Capital Markets and Financial Market Infrastructure
- Comfortably interact and explain concepts to C-level external stakeholders & clients
- Previous experience as Head Product Management or similar leadership role with proven track record in recruiting and managing new talents and managing a team
- Have an in depth understanding of blockchain/DLT and how it is applied to Capital Markets and act a thought leader / speaker on key DLT topics at conferences
- Ability to explain technical concepts and technologies to business leaders, as well as business concepts to technologist
- Effectively drive people, process and technology change in a dynamic and complex operating environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, fluency in English is required, proficiency in German is a plus
You should also be inquisitive, a natural problem solver, and a strong communicator both spoken and written.
Our core values include:
- Providing a Supportive Environment
- Upholding Excellence in People
- Focusing on Partnership with Clients
- Delivering High quality Work
- Promoting Company-wide Entrepreneurship
- Having an Appetite for Change
What we offer in return:
- The ability to work on an industry leading platform, for a company that is a market leader and has positioned itself at the core of the future FMI
- Work in a small and dynamic core-team which provides the platform for personal development and assuming ownership
- Flexible home office as part of the company culture (also post Covid19)
If you think that you’d like to work in a dynamic environment where we count on your creativity then you should talk to us. In order to apply, you will need to upload your CV and your cover letter. Add additional information as needed. Your application will be reviewed by us. We will screen your CV, and review your qualifications with the team to determine if your competencies and skills match the requirements of the available role. We look very much forward meeting you.