Custodigit is the fastest, most secure way for financial service providers to create a digital asset service offering. Fully customisable and seamlessly integrated with every core banking system. On-brand, on-time, on-budget and on-record, Custodigit is your gateway to a digital asset offering.
Are you motivated to contribute to the ongoing transformation of financial markets? Are you an experienced Business Project Manager looking for a new project? Have you worked in Financial Services? We are looking for an Business & Project Manager, ideally with a technical background to join a small focused team who are defining the Custodigit flagship product. Come and help us figure out how to combine the world of Distributed Ledger Technologies with the regulated landscape of the financial markets.
What you will do:
This role will act as a driver for change i.e. identifying opportunities, proposing solutions and supporting the business in their implementation, across the company and clients – globally.
- Together with the COO/CFO assume operational responsibility for the company including finances & controlling
- Facilitate the delivery of projects in the context on strategic partnerships and client topics
- Assume responsibility various controlling, reporting and cost mgmt topcis
- Drive human resources topics and organizational development
- Support on topics such as corporate strategy & business plan, product strategy, business development and company building
- Support on Legal, Audit, Compliance and Risk topics
What you will bring:
In order to suceed in this role you should have the following experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent and 2-5 years professional work experience in as similar function preferably with Financial Service Industry background
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills, able to work in cross-functional teams, assume ownership in achieve common goals
- Experience in controlling & financial accounting tasks
- Comfortably interact, present and explain topics & issues to senior mgmt and external stakeholders
- Ability to drive people, process and technology change in a dynamic and complex operating environment
- Interested in HR topics, recruiting and company building
- Exceptional analytical-, problem solving-, action planning-, and tracking capabilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, fluency in English and German is required
- Experience in a startup environment
- Blockchain / DLT knowledge / technical knowledge
You should also be inquisitive, a natural problem solver, and a strong communicator both spoken and written.
Our core values include:
- Providing a Supportive Environment
- Upholding Excellence in People
- Focusing on Partnership with Clients
- Delivering High quality Work
- Promoting Company-wide Entrepreneurship
- Having an Appetite for Change
What we offer in return:
- The ability to work on an industry leading platform, for a company that is a market leader and has positioned itself at the core of the future FMI
- Work in a small and dynamic core-team which provides the platform for personal development and assuming ownership
- Flexible home office as part of the company culture (also post Covid19)
If you think that you’d like to work in a dynamic environment where we count on your creativity then you should talk to us. In order to apply, you will need to upload your CV and your cover letter. Add additional information as needed. Your application will be reviewed by us. We will screen your CV, and review your qualifications with the team to determine if your competencies and skills match the requirements of the available role. We look very much forward meeting you.