Would you like to learn more about the ways tokenization will impact the Art Industry and Creative Markets and how regulated financial institutions could reap the benefits of this pioneering market? Join us for an online discussion about the blockchain-based tokenization, its effects on various markets and opportunities presented by tokenization of art.
The panel discussion will elaborate on the following questions:
- What impact will the tokenization of art have on classic art markets?
- In comparison to the current ecosystem, what advantages will tokenization of art bring?
- What role will intermediaries play in this developing ecosystem?
- Which opportunities does tokenization of art provide for artists, investors, etc.?
- Do blockchain technology and tokenization erase and/or ease current challenges in the ecosystem and if so, how and why?
During the online panel, you will also have the opportunity to ask questions directly to the speakers.
- Peter Hofmann, CEO Custodigit AG
- Prof. Dr. Philipp Sandner, Frankfurt School Blockchain Center
- Heinz Ehrsam, GFT
- Julien Donnet, GFT
Location and Date
Location: Online. Details for the live broadcast will be sent to you on the day of the event (no prior software installation required)
Date: Thursday, April 15, 2021
Time: 3 – 4pm (CET)